Telenor announced Duplicate Phonebook Service
Telenor has announced an amazing and useful service 1st time Pakistan i.e. called Duplicate Phonebook service. Telenor specially developed a mobile application for this service which allows Telenor customers to save their contacts in a protected location. In case of any misshape with your SIM you can restore your contacts.
Telenor always worried about our customers to provide better services and packages therefore once again Telenor announced Duplicate Phonebook Service to protect and safe your precious contact. Telenor Pakistan has grown to become a leading mobile communications services provider of the country and as we know Telenor is one of most famous mobile network in Pakistan due to its powerful network coverage and services.
• Backup contacts (Both Phone and SIM contacts)
• Restore contacts
• Telenor will charge one time Rs: 5 + Tax at the time of subscription
• Company will also charge Rs: 5 + Tax weekly
• No charges will be deducted at the time of backup/ restore.
• Simply Dial *345*22# from you cell phone and follow the instructions
• App Download link would be sent to your inbox
• Download & launch application (standard data charges will apply)
• You will automatically get registered to service with one simple message
• The app is for feature phones supporting JAVA & Internet
• The handset should have correct Telenor internet APN settings to download the app
• You can configure your handset for GPRS settings in one of the four ways just click here
• The SIM should be active with sufficient balance”